1. Stretchable mounting point allowing for quick switching between 1/4″-20 locating screw and ARRI 3/8″-16 locating screw.
2. Ergonomic design, and supports to be used by left & right hand interchangeably for improved grip experience.
3. The strong and durable handle is made of high-strength aluminum alloy and features silicon pads on the contact surface with the palm, which are anti-freeze and anti-slip.
4. Allows 36mm vertical adjustment to get the best grip position according to the camera size.
5. Features built-in mounting points to meet multiple shooting scenes, such as 1/4″-20 threaded hole, 1/4″-20 locating hole, strap hole, and cold shoe.
En stock | Disponible en 24h
SmallRig Side Handle with Two-in-One Locating Screw 4346 is designed to facilitate camera movement and stabilize dual-handed shooting while providing basic mounting points. The interface has a stretchable design, and high versatility Compatible with cages, plates, etc. of comes with 1/4″-20 locating holes and ARRI 3/8″-16 locating holes. Features ergonomic design, which allows to use of the left & right hand interchangeably to provide a comfortable grip. According to the actual camera size, the handle can be adjusted 36mm vertically to ensure the best grip position. Mainly made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the stretchable mounting points (1/4″-20 locating holes and ARRI 3/8″-16 locating holes) are made of stainless steel material. Features silicon pads on the contact surface with the palm, which are anti-freeze and anti-slip. Comes with a 1/4″-20 threaded hole, a 1/4″-20 locating hole, a strap hole, a cold shoe for attaching Monitor Mount 2905, Ballhead Magic Arm 3875, LED Video Light 3286, Microphone 3468, etc. Besides, a built-in magnetic Allen Wrench is included for easy mounting and adjusting accessories.
Note: Load capacity: 15kg