SmallRig Universal Wooden Side Handle is designed to provide multiple mounting points and better handheld shooting for RoninS/Zhiyun Crane Series gimbals.
En stock | Disponible en 24h
1. Ergonomic Side Handle for Securely Carrying Handheld Gimbals
2. 1/4”-20 & Arri 3/8”-16 Accessory holes & Cold shoe
3. Compatible with Both Left Side and Right Side
4. Comes with Flat Screw Driver for Quick Install
5. Fits the Ronin-S and Ronin-SC Perfectly with Both 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 Screw Connected
SmallRig Universal Wooden Side Handle for DJI Ronin-S/Ronin-SC/Zhiyun Crane Series Gimbal BSS2222 is designed to provide mounting points and comfortable grip for gimbals. The handle connects to the bottom of gimbal via the 1/4”-20 or 3/8“-16. It enables you to hold your gimbals with two hands to reduce the weight stress on one hand. The durable side handle features multiple 1/4”-20, arri 3/8”-16 locating holes and integrated cold shoe for accessory attachment. The handle is designed to be used on both left and right side by change the direction based on your needs. Additionally, you can still use the original tripod mount of gimbal when the handle attached. The bottom comes with a flat screw driver for quick install and release.
Zhiyun Crane 2/Crane V2 Series
Any Handheld Gimbal with 1/4”or 3/8”Threads on the Bottom
|Dimensions (L x l x p)||
|Poids net (kg)||
|Ce qui est dans la boite||