PDMOVIE Remote Air II Single Channel
Follow Focus sans-fil 100m
Prix normal : 1 392,86 €
Promo : 696,60 €
The Remote Air II Single Channel Wireless Lens Control System combines the receiver into the lens motor for reducing the weight, and its brushless motor can drive various professional camera lenses. It offers a resolution of 7200 after optimization. The system divides the hand wheel of the controller into 7200 levels, and each small turn is displayed on the OLED screen.
The Remote Air II displays the current channel in use. With a short press of the ON/OFF Channel button, you can easily change the channels. The screen also displays the signal strength of the Hand Control Unit and the receiver when interworking. It also displays the percentage of battery remaining on the controller and the receiver's voltage.
The follow focus's marking ring achieves automatic decimal alignment simultaneously when it is attached to the controller rotary table. You can quickly mark the stroke scale with the magnetic attachment and the Remote Air's automatic stroke detection function. When you use a new lens, you can save previously aligned marking rings to be used later.
The Remote Air II uses 2.4 GHz wireless technology and a full duplex mode for signal transmission. It features anti-interference and error correction functions and offers a transmission range of up to 100m. The system can be charged via USB or a portable power source. It offers a battery life of up to 30 hours and standby time of 30 days.
- High precision, lightweight, and quiet motor compatible with 19 or 15mm rods
- High-torque motor, capable of operating all types of lenses from still photography to high-end cine lenses
- 360° hand control unit knob with a 7200 resolution
- Accurate OLED screen displays channel info, signal strength, battery life, and voltage
- Communicates through a 20-channel 2.4 GHz wireless protocol
- Signal transmission distance of 100m
- One-key stroke memory function can record strokes of different lens
- Manually set the A-B points
- Digital limitation function ensures the safety of the lens
- Automatic detection
- Automatic current and speed distribution
- Automatic matching maximum speed
- Over 30-hour service time
- Instant start with standby time of 30 days
- Over 1000 times circulation of full charge and discharge
- USB portable charging
- Built in receiver
- High-precision brushless motor
- Unified standard aviation self-locking plug
|Ce qui est dans la boite|